Nucu is growing beyond the NICU. As a part of our mission to bring togetherness™ to more families around the globe, we've launched the Nucu at Home early access program.
- Available for families in Finland
- Those selected to join the program will receive the first-generation Nucu Pad free of charge for the duration of the program
- The families will agree to give feedback on their experience
- The communication language in the program is Finnish
Status of the Nucu at Home program
The program is not currently accepting applications from families (Updated: Nov 11, 2022)
Thank you for your interest in and support for the Nucu Pad! We've received a ton of great applications and we'll contact those who have been chosen shortly.
If you want to stay up-to-date on future developments of the Nucu Pad and the possible next round of the Early Access Program, subscribe to our newsletter.
What is the Nucu at Home early access program?
The Nucu Pad has been used in the NICU and in partnerships with maternity clinics. Now, for the first time, the Nucu Pad is available for families in Finland through nucubaby.com.
- We're looking for families in Finland
- The selected families will receive a Nucu Pad for free for the duration of the program
- The families also agree to give feedback to Nucu and answer 2–3 online surveys (and possibly attend an online interview)
- At the end of the program (most likely after some months of use) the families will send the Nucu Pad back to Nucu. Nucu will cover the costs of shipping.
When the program is open, you can apply at any time you want by filling in the application form. We'll go through the applications to make sure we're a good fit and contact you.
Who is the Nucu at Home early access program for?
The first-generation Nucu Pad is designed especially for 0–3-month-old babies. We're mostly looking for families with children around this age. You can also apply during the later stages of pregnancy.
In the application form we'll ask some questions about your situation so that we can make sure your family would benefit from the Nucu Pad – and that the Nucu at Home members are from diverse backgrounds and situations.
If you're not accepted to join, the most probable reasons are:
- All of the Nucu Pads in the program have already been assigned
- Your child is of an age that is not in our focus currently
- Your child is of an age that we have already studied exhaustively
For how long is the Nucu at Home program open?
The Nucu at Home early access program may open and close at any time. If you're thinking of applying, we recommend doing it sooner rather than later.
Those accepted to join can use the Nucu Pad for the period they find it useful. For most families the test period will be measured in months (not weeks or years). At the end of the program (or if your child outgrows the Nucu Pad) we'll ask you to send the Nucu Pad back to Nucu.
Join us on your journey towards more togetherness!