Nucu Multisensory Baby Pad
This Limited Edition series is currently only available in Finland. Join the Nucu waitlist if you're interested in learning more.
The Nucu Pad is a multisensory baby pad that soothes your baby to sleep with womb-like feelscapes. The Nucu Pad comes with 3 different feelscapes: wombscape, soothing rain (natural white noise) and gentle thunderstorm (natural pink noise).
- Especially for babies 0–3 months old
- Light-weight and portable
- Designed and manufactured in Finland
- Casing handcrafted from Finnish birch
Developed originally for the NICU, the gentle sounds and vibrations of the Nucu Pad are now available for families in Finland with this Limited Edition series.
Soothe your baby to sleep with the Nucu Pad
The Nucu Pad creates a calming feelscape through sounds and vibrations. The Nucu Pad is not meant to replace the connection between caregiver and baby. It’s a way to foster a sense of togetherness through better sleep.
How to Use the Nucu Pad
You can use the Nucu Pad to soothe your baby to sleep. Here’s how to use the Nucu Pad for the first time:
- Make sure the Nucu Pad is charged
- Turn on the Nucu Pad and choose 1 of three feelscapes
- Choose the intensity of the feelscape with +/- buttons
- Lay the baby on the Nucu Pad
- The feelscape automatically switches off after 60 minutes
What’s in the Box
Included with your order:
- Nucu Multisensory Baby Pad (width 35 cm, depth 60 cm, height 2.3 cm; weight 1630 g)
- Nucu Linen Comfort Topper
- Power Supply
- Micro-USB Charger Cable
- Charger Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
The Nucu Pad does not require an Internet connection or an app to work. The Nucu Pad comes precharged so it’s ready for use straight out of the box.
The Nucu Pad is not a medical device. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. Please consult your healthcare
provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding the use of this product.
Do not allow your infant to lay face down on this product. Do not allow any part of this product (or any fabric) to cover your infant’s nose or mouth. Always place the device and infant on a flat surface. Do not use in places of extreme humidity or contact with water or other liquid substance. Use with proper adult supervision only.